4 week Series
Every Thursday from 6:00 – 7:30pm
This 4 week series will focus on teaching you yogic techniques and modern neuroscience theory to heal from trauma. We will take you on a journey back to your heart, giving you the tools to not only heal your traumatic experiences, but also thrive in your life.
Are you currently challenged with grief, loss, divorce, anxiety, depression or PTSD? Yoga has tools, developed over thousands of years, to help you manage and heal traumatic experiences. Whether you or a loved one is experiencing the physical, mental or emotional effects of trauma, we invite you to come and learn the ancient techniques of yoga discussed and taught in tandem with modern neuroscience, blended into a powerful and gentle healing process by Anna Ferguson, E-RYT 200, RYT 500 and Becca Odom, LCSWA, RYT 200.
You will learn:
– How trauma affects all levels of being – physical, mental and emotional
– Simple, effective techniques you can use on and off the mat to help you cope and heal.
– How to access your body’s tools that already exist to heal and thrive.
– How to strengthen your mind, heart and spirit to deal with challenges with less suffering.
– A safe, supportive and sensitive environment that abides by guidelines created by one of the foremost research institutes for trauma, The Trauma Center at the Justice Resource Institute in Boston, MA.
This course is appropriate for all who are seeking to heal the trauma of past experiences and live freely in the present moment.
For more information about this series, please visit our Workshop tab.