Join us for a blend of experiential and didactic learning about trauma, resiliency and how yoga can help you and your clients become more resilient, understand trauma and create compassionate connection!
You will learn:
- Neuroscience of Yoga, Resiliency & Trauma
- How yoga promotes resiliency & inspires change
- How to create a trauma-sensitive classroom
- Mindfulness techniques that help create connection with the body & mind
- How to utilize yoga principles & practices in a clinical setting for all populations
- Learn the therapeutic benefits of gentle yoga postures, breathing practices and meditations
- Easy & portable techniques to take trauma-sensitive yoga off the mat!
You will receive:
- 7 CEs from NASW
- 7 Contact Hours from Yoga Alliance
- Comprehensive Manual with 40+ techniques
Disclaimer: These courses are not designed to certify participants in the ability diagnose or treat mental or physical health conditions, injuries, or illnesses without additional certification in a licensed medical or other health profession. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com. The yoga therapy components of this teaching are based on Becca Odom, LCSW (clinical social work license), not derived from her E-RYT 200 status with Yoga Alliance Registry, or Anna Ferguson’s status as an E-RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance Registry.
Cancellation Policy for Trainings:
There is a cancellation fee after you sign up. There are no refunds given for cancellations within 48 hours of the event. Please review our cancellation policy for details.