Join us for a blend of experiential and didactic learning about trauma, resiliency and how yoga can help you and your clients become more resilient, understand trauma and create compassionate connection!
You will learn:
- Neuroscience of Yoga, Resiliency & Trauma
- How yoga promotes resiliency & inspires change
- How to create a trauma-sensitive classroom
- Mindfulness techniques that help create connection with the body & mind
- How to utilize yoga principles & practices in a clinical setting for all populations
- Learn the therapeutic benefits of gentle yoga postures, breathing practices and meditations
- Easy & portable techniques to take trauma-sensitive yoga off the mat!
You will receive:
- 7 CEs from NASW (5.5 CEs for Application, 1.5 Self-Care CEs)
- 7 Contact Hours from Yoga Alliance
- Comprehensive Manual with 40+ techniques
Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensed professional to ensure compliance with requirements for their Continuing Education hours and to stay up to date on all changes from their licensing board throughout the year. We are not able to guarantee that our program will result in approved CE hours from every licensing board.
Disclaimer: These courses are not designed to certify participants in the ability diagnose or treat mental or physical health conditions, injuries, or illnesses without additional certification in a licensed medical or other health profession. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com. The yoga therapy components of this teaching are based on Becca Odom’s LCSW (Clinical Social Work License) and Anna Ferguson’s certification as an C-IAYT (Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapy), not derived from any status with the Yoga Alliance Registry.
Cancellation Policy for Trainings:
There is a cancellation fee after you sign up. There are no refunds given for cancellations within 48 hours of the event. Please review our cancellation policy for details.