These programs are a great way to learn simple and effective techniques to teach your clients to improve resiliency and improve self-regulation skills.
Yoga for Resiliency and Trauma Recovery Level 2 Training
Level 2 Training will take you deeper into learning the therapeutic benefits for yoga for trauma in the mind, body and spirit.
- Sequences for Energy Regulation
- Somatic Exercises for Self-Regulation
- Basics of Ayurveda for Prevention & Self-Care
- Sound Healing Practices
- The 5 Elements & Meridians
- Acupressure & Self-Massage Techniques for Emotional Balance
- Individual and Group Practices for Connection and Community
- How to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations within the scope of your practice
You will also receive:
- 11 CE hours certified by National Association of Social Workers
- 11 Yoga Alliance Contact Hours
- Certificate of Completion
- 2 Highly Qualified Instructors
- Comprehensive Manual
- Personal experience of the techniques presented
Disclaimer: These courses are not designed to certify participants in the ability diagnose or treat mental or physical health conditions, injuries, or illnesses without additional certification in a licensed medical or other health profession. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com. The yoga therapy components of this teaching are based on Becca Odom, LCSW (clinical social work license), not derived from her E-RYT 200 status with Yoga Alliance Registry, or Anna Ferguson’s status as an E-RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance Registry.
Cancellation Policy for Trainings:
There is a cancellation fee after you sign up. There are no refunds given for cancellations within 48 hours of the event. Please review our cancellation policy for details.