These programs are a great way to learn simple and effective techniques to teach your clients to improve resiliency and improve self-regulation skills.
Yoga for Resiliency and Trauma Recovery Level 2 Training
Level 2 Training will take you deeper into learning the therapeutic benefits for yoga for trauma in the mind, body and spirit.
- Sequences for Energy Regulation
- Somatic Exercises for Self-Regulation
- Basics of Ayurveda for Prevention & Self-Care
- Sound Healing Practices
- The 5 Elements & Meridians
- Acupressure & Self-Massage Techniques for Emotional Balance
- Individual and Group Practices for Connection and Community
- How to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations within the scope of your practice
You will also receive:
- 11 CE hours certified by National Association of Social Workers
- 11 Yoga Alliance Contact Hours
- Certificate of Completion
- 2 Highly Qualified Instructors
- Comprehensive Manual
- Personal experience of the techniques presented
Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensed professional to ensure compliance with requirements for their Continuing Education hours and to stay up to date on all changes from their licensing board throughout the year. We are not able to guarantee that our program will result in approved CE hours from every licensing board.
Disclaimer: These courses are not designed to certify participants in the ability diagnose or treat mental or physical health conditions, injuries, or illnesses without additional certification in a licensed medical or other health profession. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The yoga therapy components of this teaching are based on Becca Odom’s LCSW (Clinical Social Work License) and Anna Ferguson’s certification as an C-IAYT (Certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapy), not derived from any status with the Yoga Alliance Registry.
Cancellation Policy for Trainings:
There is a cancellation fee after you sign up. There are no refunds given for cancellations within 48 hours of the event. Please review our cancellation policy for details.