Are you a mental health professional or yoga teacher who is interested in how yoga can help your clients/students?
We offer Yoga for Resiliency and Trauma Level 1 and Level 2 trainings in a variety of capacities. We host Level 1, 2 and 3 trainings in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee as well as bring trainings to yoga studios and mental health agencies nationally. If you are interested in having Yoga for Resiliency and Trauma come to your local area please use the contact form to get in touch with us!
These programs are a great way to learn simple and effective techniques to teach your clients to improve their skills in dealing with resiliency and trauma. The exercises we teach you will enable your clients to strongly increase their self-regulation skills.
Yoga for Resiliency and Trauma Recovery Level 1 Training
You will learn:
- Neuroscience of Yoga, Resiliency & Trauma
- How yoga promotes resiliency & inspires change
- How to create a trauma-sensitive classroom
- Mindfulness techniques that help create connection with the body & mind
- How to utilize yoga principles & practices in a clinical setting for all populations
- Learn the therapeutic benefits of gentle yoga postures, breathing practices and meditations
- Easy & portable techniques to take trauma-sensitive yoga off the mat!
- 7 CEs from NASW (5.5 CEs for Application, 1.5 Self-Care CEs)
- 7 Contact Hours from Yoga Alliance
- Comprehensive Manual with 40+ techniques
To see our upcoming schedule of Level 1 Trainings in your area, please select your state from our pulldown menu.
Yoga for Resiliency and Trauma Recovery Level 2 Training
Are you ready gain a greater proficiency with skills that will help you and your clients efficiently and effectively deal with trauma? Level 2 Training will take you deeper into the tools proven effective for the resolving of trauma in the mind, body and spirit.
- Self-Regulation: Principles and Sequences for Energy Regulation
- Advanced Yoga Brain Games
- Leadership, Liability and Documentation with Your Scope of Practice
- Ethics of Yoga: A Guide to Supporting Mental Health
- Application & Integration into a Clinical Setting
- Enhanced Yoga Practices for Sleep Challenges
- How Yoga Can Support Physical and Emotional Challenges within the Scope of Your Practice
- Sound Healing Practices
- Building Communication & Trust through Movement
- Guided Meditations
You will also receive:
- 11 CE hours certified by National Association of Social Workers (9 Application, 2 Self-Care)
- Certificate of Completion
- 2 Highly Qualified Instructors
- Comprehensive Manual
- Personal experience of the techniques presented
To see our upcoming schedule of Level 2 Trainings in your area, please select your state from our pulldown menu.